7/17/2015

So I finally did it!

I know there is many food blogs out there, but one more will not hurt anyone - I think.

I like simple, uncomplicated dishes . I do my best to control the quality of food on my plate. But I don`t overdo it; I`m not health freak. I like eating chia seeds and organic artichokes, but I also think it’s ok to have some fast food fries or a doughnut occasionally. I have my favorite places where I do my shopping, like the farmers’ market for my organic fruits and vegetables, my trusted fresh fish store and my beloved bakery. I don`t like processed, or frozen food... I can spend all my savings on good butter, chocolate or fresh fish. But I also like to shop at the big Supermarkets; I could spend hours there, just walking around... A tip:never ever go shopping food when you’re hungry;you’ll end up with lot of junk in your basket, but nothing you can cook for dinner, haha!

So let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment